(Laser surgery for piles, Anal fissure, Anal fistula & Pilonidal sinus)
Why Arham Surgical Hospital for Laser Surgery?
- Experience of Laser surgery for piles, anal fissure, anal fistula & pilonidal sinus since 6 years.
- Already performed more than 3000 proctology cases till date.
- State of the art operation theater well equipped with latest Neo V laser machine (Israel ) with 1470 wave length.
- Dedicated & qualified nursing staff available 24x7
1470 nm Wavelength
12 Watts of Power from Laser Head Circular emission.
Regular and slim optical fiber Full introducer kits
Absorption Safety and efficacy Minimal collateral thermal damage.
The peak of water absorption at 1470nm enables precise cutting with good coagulation of soft tissue.
As a result of this unique tissue absorption, procedures can be completed at lower energy dosages leading to less thermal trauma and better healing.
|Output Power (Laser)
||19 VDC, 47 A
||10 x 22 x 22 (cm)
|Weight (without case)
WHY LASER SURGERY FOR PILES, ANAL FISSURE, ANAL FISTULA?
- High success rate
- Low recurrence rate - the comparative rate is much lower than the conventional procedures.
- Low operative time - Take less than an hour. Saves time for the surgeon and the patient.
- Minimally invasive - a small nick in the skin is all that is needed, so no scar or stitches, Minimal blood loss, Minima trauma, apparently painless.
- Instant symptomatic relief - as there is minimal collateral damage to the adjoining tissues, so recovery is fast and less pain.
Day care procedure performed under regional anesthesia-It's safer than General anesthesia.
- High success rate There's no hospitalization, patient is ambulatory after few hours.
- Quick Recovery - No downtime & Minimal post operative pain.
Patient can quickly regain his normal activity
Greater Surgical Precision & Reduced Risk of infection.
Anal sphincter is well preserved (no chances of incontinence/fecal leak)